Each month we will likely be sharing the most recent OkCupid matching questions and responses, exhibiting what’s prime of thoughts for our hundreds of thousands and hundreds of thousands of daters all over the world. And thus far, our matching questions have been answered 365 million instances this yr! Our latest questions cowl all the things from the upcoming election in Germany to the largest courting deal breakers in India to ideas on steamy intercourse in Israel to how British singles favor their tea.
What we’re asking:
- Would you like meals (apps or dinner) on a primary date?
- Do you retain a diary or journal?
What you’re saying:
- 79% of over 80,000 singles on OkCupid mentioned they need to have meals on a primary date
- Almost 1 / 4 (24%) of OkCupid daters are presently retaining a diary or journal
What we’re asking in Germany:
- Do you suppose you will need to vote in September?
- Do you count on your accomplice to vote in September?
- Which of those political subjects is most vital to you?
- Who are you able to greatest think about as the brand new chancellor?
- Do you suppose we’ll have to arrange for extra excessive climate sooner or later?
What you’re saying in Germany:
- Virtually 9 in 10 German daters (87%) suppose it’s vital to vote in September
- Greater than half (56%) of German daters count on their accomplice to vote in September, and 17% of individuals could be dissatisfied if their accomplice didn’t vote
- German daters are most occupied with local weather change (49%) adopted by equal alternatives (24%), training and digitization (20%), and decrease rents (7%)
- 39% of German OkCupid respondents are supporting Annalena Baerbock for chancellor whereas 4% are selecting Olaf Scholz, 3% are behind Armin Laschet, and 53% are undecided
- 92% of German OkCupid respondents suppose we’ll have to arrange for extra excessive climate sooner or later
What we’re asking in India:
- Are you trying ahead to assembly matches in particular person?
- Which of those subjects (frequent pursuits, post-pandemic plans, vaccination standing, or one thing else) have you ever used most for initiating a dialog with a match?
- Has the pandemic given you extra time to discover choices when it comes to discovering your type?
- Would you be occupied with courting an individual of a special nationality or faith?
What you’re saying in India:
- 83% of OkCupid daters in India are trying ahead to assembly matches in particular person
- 75% of Indian OkCupid daters have talked about frequent pursuits to provoke a dialog with a match whereas 6% have mentioned post-pandemic plans and 5% have talked about vaccination standing (14% have used different subjects to spark a dialog)
- When requested if the pandemic has given them extra time to discover choices for locating their type, 46% of Indians on OkCupid mentioned the previous yr positively has given them extra time to know an individual
- 78% of Indian OkCupid daters are open to courting an individual of a special nationality or faith; 11% mentioned they’re solely open to courting somebody of a special nationality, whereas 5% mentioned they’re solely open to courting somebody of a special faith
What we’re asking in Israel:
- Are you fearful about one other wave of covid-19 in Israel?
- How do you’re feeling concerning the new authorities thus far?
- Finest summer season meals?
- Intercourse when it’s actually sizzling out?
What you’re saying in Israel:
- A majority of Israeli OkCupid daters (62%) are fearful about one other wave of covid-19 in Israel
- 67% of OkCupid daters in Israel are happy with the brand new authorities
- 35% of Israeli mentioned recent, chilly fruit is one of the best summer season meals whereas 20% mentioned a popsicle or ice cream, 15% mentioned a smoothie, and 30% are good with any meals
- 96% of OkCupid daters in Israel are down for summer season intercourse when it’s actually sizzling out, with 36% of these individuals trying to do it with their air conditioner on, 34% of these individuals saying they’re going to sweat regardless, and 26% discovering it even hotter
What we’re asking in the UK:
- Milk first, or sizzling water?
- Pret or Greggs?
- Indoor pub dates are again and also you get requested out on a date. Do you…?
- If somebody requested you to satisfy in a Wetherspoons, you’d say?
What you’re saying in the UK:
- 55% of British daters on OkCupid mentioned sizzling water first in comparison with 14% who mentioned milk first (30% mentioned they like espresso)
- Virtually 7 in 10 British singletons mentioned Greggs and their one real love, the sausage roll
- 64% of British OkCupid customers mentioned they’d ebook a desk upfront, 18% would attempt their luck at a walk-in, 15% would scrap the pub fully, and 4% would frantically seek for a same-day reservation
- Greater than half (53%) of British singletons on OkCupid mentioned “Hell yeah, I’ll have the two–4–1 cocktail jug deal”
Obtain OkCupid to discover a date now.