Each month we will probably be sharing the newest OkCupid matching questions and responses, exhibiting what’s prime of thoughts for our hundreds of thousands and hundreds of thousands of daters all over the world. Our latest questions cowl every little thing from Juneteenth to pandemic restrictions to first date etiquette.
What we’re asking:
- Is it necessary that your date celebrates Juneteenth?
- How do you most wish to have fun Juneteenth?
- Would you go on a primary date with somebody on the 4th of July?
- Now that restrictions are being lifted, what are you extra excited for?
- Would you intend a trip with somebody you could have by no means met in particular person?
- Will you be following the 2021 Olympic Video games?
- Do you thoughts silence on a primary date?
- Is it okay to publish a primary date on social media?
- Which finest describes you in your first telephone name with somebody you’re relationship?
What you’re saying:
- Hundreds of daters on OkCupid in the US not too long ago stated it’s necessary to them that their date celebrates Juneteenth, with help highest amongst Gen Z and Millennial girls
- Customers who answered sure are getting 20% extra matches and 50% extra likes on common
- 43% of OkCupid respondents stated they celebrated Juneteenth by educating themselves on Black tradition and historical past whereas 23% stated they attended a associated occasion, 20% supported Black-owned companies and 14% listened to Black artists and watched Black motion pictures
- About 9 in 10 daters (87%) say they plan to go on a primary date this vacation weekend for July 4th
- Gen Z daters on OkCupid are extra probably than Millennials to be excited to go on dates now that restrictions are being lifted
- Millennials and Gen Z are extra probably than Gen X to plan a trip with somebody they’ve by no means met in particular person
- Those that are open to planning a trip with somebody they’ve by no means met earlier than obtain 31% extra matches on common
- Millennials usually tend to comply with the 2021 Olympic Video games than Gen Z
- About 6 in 10 individuals on OkCupid say they don’t thoughts silence on a primary date
- Greater than half of OkCupid respondents say it’s okay to publish a primary date on social media
- Gen Z are 2X extra more likely to nervously tempo the room whereas on the primary telephone name with somebody they’re relationship as an alternative of being relaxed on the sofa
Dive into the summer time of affection. Obtain OkCupid to search out somebody now.