St. Pat’s Parfait
- 1 Field Brownie Combine + Elements Ready, Baked and Cooled
- 3.9 Oz Prompt Cookies & Cream Pudding Combine + Milk Small Field
- 3.9 Oz Prompt Chocolate Pudding Combine + Milk Small Field
- 8 Oz Container Cool Whip
- 1 Bag Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- Inexperienced Meals Coloring If Desired
Put together Brownies. As soon as cooled, minimize Brownies into roughly 1 inch squares.
Put together Cookies & Cream Pudding. Add inexperienced meals coloring whereas mixing till desired colour is achieved. Set in fridge following field directions.
Put together Chocolate Pudding. Set in fridge following field directions.
As soon as set, add half of the ready chocolate pudding to a separate bowl. Combine with half of the Cool Whip to make Pudding Whip.
In particular person serving cups, layer Brownies, Andes Baking Chips, Pudding Whip, Cookies & Cream Pudding and Chocolate Pudding. Prime with Cool Whip and Andes Mints.
May be ready and saved in fridge in a single day.